Fed up with the background on the login screen of Windows 7? Well you can change it and here’s how:
- Click Start button and type regedit
- Follow the path [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Authentication\Logon UI\Background]
- Double Click the key oembackground key and set the value to 1
- Navigate to the folder C:\Windows\System32\oobe\info\backgrounds
- If the backgrounds folders are not there then create it
- Copy your image in backgrounds folder and rename it as background Default – THE IMAGE MUST BE OF JPG FORMAT AND LESS than 256 KB.
- Restart your computer and you are done!