Computer Repair In Newark
Please telephone 01636 557509 or fill out the contact form to get your computer repaired today!
Open 8am till 6pm Monday to Friday
In the event of a computer failure my aim is to get your computer up and running as fast as possible without losing any of your personal data (photos, documents etc). I can help and advise you no matter what your computer issue is. I have been in Newark fixing computers professionally since 2003 and writing software for them since 1981.
I only fix computers running Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems. I do not fix mobile phones, tablets, Chrome books, Apple products or Android devices.
Collection and delivery of laptops and desktop PC’s can be arranged so please call.
Where am I?
There is a car park outside my office. Samson House, Edward Avenue, Newark. NG24 4UZ
I can help you if:
- If your computer is running slowly
- If your computer fails to start up
- If your laptop power connector is broken
- If you have smashed your laptop screen
- If you need photos, documents and other files from a dead computer
- If you cannot access the internet or get your emails
- If you want to print via wireless
- If you want to make your wireless network at home or work more secure
- If you want to share files on your network
See what my customers think of what I do on my Customer Testimonials page.
BusiFix Computers is owned and run by me, Barry Starling and it will be me that will repair your computer. I know your photos and documents are important and I will do my up most to protect them. Your computer will not leave the office, it will not be sent away for some unknown person to look at and in most cases your computer will be ready for you the next working day.
Remote Controlled Fixing
Once I have repaired your computer I can fix further issues remotely saving you having to unplug your computer and bring it to my shop. This is handy if you need help installing printers or configuring software.
Please enter your remote session code below and then click Connect