If your computer is slow, freezing or not responding then please click here.
I fix both hardware and software issues with laptops and desktop PC’s. Please fill in the contact form or ring me to discuss the problem and get an approximate cost.
I can arrange collection and delivery of your computer. Some faults I can fix at your home or office eg Wireless printers have to be configured near the internet router.
Below is a list of faults I have fixed recently:
- Internet Explorer will not load web pages
- Email can receive but not send
- My WiFi password provided by my internet service provider is “password”
- I left a pen on my laptop keyboard and then closed the lid smashing the screen
- I spilt wine all over my laptop
- I dropped my laptop and now the charger socket looks broken
- My laptop is getting very hot and sometimes switches off
- My computer says “no boot or system disk” when I start it up
- I get a blue screen with white writing randomly and then the computer switches off – Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)
- Every time I go on the internet I get popups
- When I start my computer there is a demand for money from CID, FBI, Local Police
- I had a phone call and I let them access my computer remotely – If this happens please contact me as soon as possible!
- My password will not let me in to my computer
- When I switch my computer on it now asks for a password, it never used to and I did not set one.
- When I tilt my laptop screen it goes blank
- There was a fiz followed by a pop and then the computer went off and won’t come back on
- I lent my computer to my daughter and now all my photos are missing